Use Poly-Fil® bean bag filler to refresh or refill your bean bag chair that has flattened over time or create some new soft and supportive moldable furniture. These resilient 100% polystyrene beads conform to your shape to create a cozy comfortable feel and will far outlast recycled bead fillers. Make some fun soft furniture for your kids room or cubes, ottomans and chairs for an inviting school reading nook. They work well with knit fabrics for sensory or stress balls. They are perfect for craft and sewing projects like travel pillows or the ever so popular floam and slime projects. Many people use them as a soil filler for potted plants. These resilient 100% virgin-expanded polystyrene beads will far outlast recycled bean fillers. Also, the Easy Pour & Store bag option will prevent the beads from creating a mess.
Care: Do not wash. Place bean bag filler in a removable bladder so the outer shell may be washed. This fill is the most economical way to update your bean bag, or create a new one.
- Each case contains 2 bags of 2 cubic feet each, for a total of 4 cubic feet and a weight of 5 pounds
- Great for making Floam, Slime, sensory items, holiday décor, and other arts and craft projects
- One bag will fill 2 cubic feet – you can make a 15″ cube or a 36″ small bean bag chair
- 100% Virgin-expanded polystyrene beads, average size 1/8 inch
- The Easy Pour & Store bag is the best option for refreshing your bean bag chairs and decorative pillows
- Made in the USA