Quilters Dream Batting
Quilters Dream Poly Select - Midloft
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 10% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 15% off|
You won’t believe it’s polyester quilt batting!
Quilters Dream Poly is not polyester batting as usual! The production of Microfibers (very fine denier, high-quality polyester fibers) is one of the biggest breakthroughs in polyester. In Quilters Dream Poly Batting there are over 60 million microfibers per pound (other polyester batts average only 5 million fibers per pound.) 60" Roll is not folded
Dream Poly’s exclusive blend of these revolutionary microfibers imparts a very soft hand, exceptional drape, breathability and comfort which surpasses all other polyester quilt battings. You will feel the difference! Dream Poly fibers are; blended, carded, crosslapped and needle punched with unique processing that eliminates the need for resins, glue or scrims stabilizers allowing your needle to glide smoothly through our fine batting.
Quilters Dream Poly Features:
- 100% fine denier fibers. Available in both White and Deep Black. (See our Black Dream Poly Select product.)
- Dream Poly resists bunching and shifting and is strong enough to stitch up to 12″ apart giving the quilter incredible freedom of design.
- Warm and breathable.
- No scrim, resin or glues so that your quilt remains soft and quilts beautifully.
- Your finished quilt may be machine wash and dried. May dry clean.
- Dream Poly resists holding a crease or wrinkling which makes Dream Poly a perfect choice for packing, storing and traveling.
- Dream Poly in Ultra-bright White is an excellent quilt batting choice for quilts with an emphasis of white or light colored negative space.
- Midnight Black Dream Poly is a true deep black that enhances the richness of dark colored fabrics such as black, brown, burgundy, forest green, etc.
- No shrinkage – which can help give a modern quilting look when used with prewashed/preshrunk fabrics.
- Made in the USA
Quilters Dream Poly is Available in Three Lofts:
REQUEST POLY: Thinnest loft. A lightweight and consistent batting developed especially for hand quilters – ideal for fine micro-stitching with an exceptional drape. Handle gently to create lovely domestic machien quilts. Can be used on the longarm when floating the top. Exceptional for light-weight quilts, summer quilts, and wearables. Available in white.
SELECT POLY: Midloft. Our most popular loft – versatile for both hand and machine quilting with a soft lovely drape. The perfect batting for most quilting projects, mid-weight quilts, modern quilts and wearables. Available in white and midnight black.
DELUXE POLY: Weighty loft. Provides superb warmth and weight offering extra emphasis for quilting. Great for machine quilting weighty quilts, wall hangings, bags, and craft projects. Available in white.
Really sews up well
Not thrilled with this batting, I will have to double it up to get the thickness I like. Definitely not the thickness described.
Dream Poly Select mid loft
Very unhappy with handling this bolt. I had to cut pieces of a specific size and the batting was wound unevenly making it time consuming to straighten and cut accurately. I won't buy this type in the future.
Quilter's Dream select poly
Love, Love, Love this batting! Fast shipping too, arrived 2 days before estimated delivery.
It has a very consistent thickness and texture, so my stitching turns out well. The loft gives a nice definition of the quilting. And I love that there is no lint
Dream Poly- Midloft
Very pleased with how even and smooth this batting is. I tend to prefer a thicker batting so I may be off when I say it didnt seem to be midloft, but nice and warm