Dream Bamboo Midloft - Silk, Bamboo, Cotton & Tencel (formally Dream Orient)
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days.
- Free Shipping
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 3 - 4
|and get 5% off
|Buy 5 or above
|and get 10% off
Quilters Dream Bamboo Batting (formally Dream Orient) is our most elegant quilt batting. Dream Bamboo is a luxurious blend of velvety Bamboo, luscious Tussah silk, strong silky Tencel® and soft stable Cotton. Dream Bamboo’s natural environmentally friendly fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped and finely needle punched to bring you unparalleled softness, strength, warmth and breathability. The luscious silky soft drape makes Dream Bamboo a quilt batting beyond compare!
Dream Bamboo’s Secret Blend (or Trade Secret):
- Bamboo – is a velvety soft, absorbent fiber with unique antibacterial qualities. Bamboo is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Silk – the strongest natural fiber in existence has always stood for quality and elegance. Dream Bamboo contains high quality Tussah ‘Peace’ silk, which is stronger and more resilient than white silk. The long length of the silks add extra strength and softness to the Dream Bamboo.
- Botanic Tencel® – is made from environmentally friendly eucalyptus wood pulp derived from sustainable tree farms. Tencel® is exceptionally strong, resilient and resistant to wrinkles. It is so soft that it is often referred to as ‘imitation silk’.
- Natural USA Cotton – is a natural fully renewable fiber that is soft, breathable and a traditional fiber used throughout generations. Dream Bamboo uses only the high grade cleaned upland USA cotton for durability and quality for the most discriminating quilters.
Quilters Dream Bamboo Unique Features:
- Beautiful Blend of long fibers of Cotton, Tencel® and Silk that add stability and strength to the inherently shorter bamboo fibers.
- You may stitch as close as you would like or as far apart as 8″ apart – giving you beautiful freedom of design.
- Excellent for hand, domestic and longarm quilting.
- May be machine washed and dried with cool water and cool dryer. May be dry cleaned.
- Shrinkage is minimal. No prewashing.
- Retains a beautiful silky drape.
Dream Bamboo Color & Lofts:
- Dream Bamboo is a soft cream color and is available in the Select Loft.
I absolutely love this batting!! Super soft, silky and just the right thickness ?
I absolutely love this batting!!!!!
Love this batting for all types of quilts. Special request for my Florida friend’s quilts. Great service/delivery even when Fed Ex couldn’t find my house?
The Dream Bamboo batting really is a dream. As soon as I received it, ( which was very fast) I used the batting in a quilt I recently finished. The result was wonderful. I love the drape my new quilt has. Can’t wait to use it.
This is my favorite batting for personal and gift quilts. It does not hold creases when folded and washes nicely on cold with low spin. I dry mine in the dryer on low. It has great thermal dynamics and quilts beautifully. Well worth the additional cost especially for a special quilt.
It was exactly what I expected and wanted! Everything was as described
I'm a new quilter but an old seamstress, pattern-makerand wedding-dress creator. Also, I am super fussy. This batting is LOVELY to work with and even nicer to sleep under.
Wow! What a beautiful drape and warmth! Great service, super fast shipping! Very very pleased
I love this batting for all of my quilt that I make. It is definitely the best and easiest one that I have used.